TYC Automotive HVAC
TYC heat transfer products feature the latest in technology, materials, and construction. Our radiators are comparable to their OE counterparts, down to the material of construction. TYC aluminum condensers provide the latest in OE-comparable designs, from Parallel Flow Configurations to units with integrated Transmission Oil Coolers, we offer a drop-in, OE-comparable solution.
Our cooling fan assemblies feature the extended line of unitized assembly units, combining fan, shroud and motor in a perfectly balanced, OE-like matching plug and play replacement unit. Every effort has been made to bring to our customers the best combination of quality and value in our heat transfer products. The consistent quality of TYC results in less product return hassles, less warranty claims and increased customer satisfaction.
- All TYC condensers are vehicle tested to ensure drop-in fit ease of installation and trouble-free function during the testing phase.
- Premium grade aluminum tubes, brackets, curved hoses and fittings are designed to OE specifications.
- Individually leak-tested at the factory to ensure each condenser functions right out of the box.
- Premium grade aluminum tubes and precision folded and louvered aluminum fins ensure optimum cooling efficiency.
- Comparable tubes and fin pitch to the OE counterpart ensure similar coolant flow volume.
- Nocolok® furnace-brazing process ensures unparalleled performance and durability.
- Individually leak-tested at the factory to ensure each evaporator functions right out of the box.
- Premium quality aluminum tubes, fins, hoses and fittings are designed to OE specifications, from stamp press design for aluminum tubes, to serpentine or parallel flow configurations.
- Critical core dimensions measured and validated to ensure they can fit snugly into the HVAC housing.
Premium control module for variable speed fans and brushless motors are available for the latest applications. Comparable tubes and fin pitch to the OE counterpart ensures similar coolant flow volume. Rotationally-balanced fan blades without the use of weight-balancing clips ensure smooth spinning and longevity of the fan assembly.
Cooling Fan Assembly
- Premium control module for variable speed fans and brushless motors available for the latest applications.
- Licensed Bosch and Siemens VDO shroud and blade patents (select applications) generate a higher rate of air flow (cubic feet per minute) with less wattage draw.
- Rotationally-balanced fan blades without the use of weight-balancing clips ensure smooth spinning and longevity of the fan assembly.
Superior grade components used in the production of TYC blowers are designed for drop-in, plug-in ease of installation. Motor tests ensure comfortable air movement without excessive noise. TYC has a wide selection of blower assemblies covering the most popular vehicles.
- Premium grade magnets and armatures for endurance
- Minimized noise & vibration with balanced motor shafts and cage wheels.
- Fitment tested for drop-in, plug-in installation
- Advanced electronic control system (on select units)
Cabin Air Filters
- Designed to perform similar to OE in laboratory testing of air pressure drops across the filter in simulated dust environment.
- Includes additional brackets and/or gaskets to seal sides (select applications), just like OE, to ensure secure installation and optimum dust capture rate.
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions with pictures to ensure trouble-free installation.
- Comparable filtration efficiency when tested against OE, but at a more reasonable price.